Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Catching up (by Joy)

Hello Everybody,
Sorry we haven't blogged in so long. In the past couple of months:

>Anna won the pie contest. Toll House pie, yum!

>I went to a math conference with Daddy in Clarksville, TN.

>Our chickens are laying. Oh, and we (well, mostly Daddy) killed 6 of our roosters. We ate them.

>Our cat Maggie is pregnant again.

>Our dear friends, the Moores, came from Virginia and stayed 5 days. We had 19 people here.

>My cousin Amy was christened, and her older sister Martha had her third birthday.

I hope to add pictures, but Daddy hasn't taught me how yet. Hope to be back soon.

Joy

3 comments:

Mosshouse said...

Yeah! Here's how to add pictures. You know that big white box where you type your story? Just above that is a little symbol that looks like a picture. Click on it and it will ask how what you want to add as a picture. Browse to the file on your computer where your pictures are stored and select it. Whala!

The Schaefer Family said...

It's good to see your new post! I like keeping up with all of you. Keep them coming. Sounds like someone is teaching you girls how to cook. I need to teach my girls! Oh, I forgot, my husband doesn't think I'm a good cook! ha ha. Maybe ya'll can teach them!

The Schaefer Family said...

By the way, remind your father that your grandfather is a vet. He can keep your cat from getting pregnant!! smile...