Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Thomas!

Today is Thomas's second birthday, and we are all so grateful and blessed to have him. He brings us so much joy.

Here Daddy is jumping him up and down and by his huge smile you can tell he is loving it.

We brought cupcakes to church and sang to him but he only wanted his "cookoo."

The t-shirt he is wearing is a birthday present. His best present of all won't arrive until October when he becomes the "big brother." We are so excited that God has chosen to bless us again with another child!

3 comments:

The Schaefer Family said...

this is such exciting news! I don't know how you do it, but God bless you for it! I hope all goes well and that Thomas is happy that he will be the big brother now.

Candace said...

Congratulations George, Beverly, Joy, Delie, Anna, little George, Samuel, and Thomas on the new blessing coming in October! I had no idea! It's always a joy to hear about another little life that God has given! :)

Sarah and Ryan said...

Hello,

I recently posted in an Above Rubies forum because I am desiring some like-minded women to fellowship with in the area. Your friend Candace referred me to your blog, which is delightful.

My husband and I (and I our son Holman who is 3.5 months old) are believers who live in the Memphis area.

I gleaned a bit from your website but am not sure who is who. If the mom of your sweet family would be interested in corresponding with me, please contact me at sarahandryan@gmail.com. If you live anywhere near Memphis, perhaps I may avail myself of her company in the future. I so desire to spend time with other Titus 2 women and learn from them, especially as I am just starting out on the motherhood road.

Thank you very much!
Blessings in Christ,
Sarah Smith