Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bible Bee Locals 2014 (and yet another time when the Moss family hits the road)



If you know our family at all over the past three years, then you know that we are very involved in the National Bible Bee.  We love its focus on family discipleship and God's Word--and I really like that we all get to do it together!

After studying the book of Jonah and memorizing passages that crossreference to it, Thomas, Samuel, George, Anna, Delie, and I (Joy) competed in the local competition held in August (and, yes, I realize that this is a couple of months overdue--where did the year go?).  Everyone did very well, and we are thrilled that five of us scored high enough to compete in the national competition...this week!

So we are packing, reviewing verses, studying Nahum and reviewing Jonah, and getting ready to head out to Orlando, FL tonight.  Stay tuned for pictures of five people trying to recite verse in the van without driving everyone else insane, driving through the night, and other assorted craziness.

We plan to blog almost daily--we'll see how that goes--so check back tomorrow!  Now I need to go review verses, wash dishes, pack cameras...oh never mind.  The more I type, the longer my list grows, so I should probably go. :)

Until Orlando,
Joy



No comments: