- I love the smells of Christmas. Smells of hot cocoa and hot cider. Smells of chocolate just beginning to harden, and cinnamon wafting through the house.
- I love the feel of Christmas. While everything outside is cold, inside everything is warm and everyone is full of good cheer.
- I love the memories of Christmas. Memories of getting together with family and sharing the season. Memories of going caroling with the church in Bristol, VA.
- I love the tastes of Christmas. Chocolate covered Oreos, peanut butter balls, cheese straws. I could go on and on.
- I love the sights of Christmas. Wreaths on the windows, candles in the windows, Christmas trees in the windows...are you sensing a pattern here? I also love our nativity scene.
- I love the spirit of Christmas. The spirit of giving and not receiving. Although we receive gifts too! And I'm not saying I mind!
- I love the sounds of Christmas. Carols, Christmas piano recitals, Christmas wishes, laughter, Salvation Army bells. Christmas sounds are so pretty.
- I love the true meaning of Christmas. I love that Jesus came to earth as a little baby, born in a stable in Bethlehem. I love that it's CHRISTmas.
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!