Thursday, November 21, 2013

Preliminaries

 
Delie and Anna just left for the Junior preliminaries.   They will be taking a 200 question written test on Bible knowledge and a ten minute oral test where they have to recite twenty of the 175 passages that they have memorized over the past few months.  They are both very excited (and a little nervous).
 

Even though I don't have to leave until ten, I wanted to jump into the very-excited-pre-bee picture.  We all look forward--sort of--to seeing what the day will be like.

Please keep us in your prayers.  To GOD be all the glory!

Joy

1 comment:

Elizabeth. said...

Loved seeing you all again! (And wouldn't it be so nice if nationals was way longer so we could have even more conversations and memories? =) I suppose that's one of the reasons why it's so special though!) Blessings and hope your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! ~elizabeth.

P.S. My brothers and I put together a little video called "You Know You're in Bible Bee When..." and I thought you might like to watch it. =) Here's the link, if you'd like to see it: http://vimeo.com/bbfam/youknowyoureinbbwhen